Ayrat A. Nazarov
Deputy Scientific Director
Doctor of Science (Physics)
Tel: +7 (347) 282-37-50
Working experience - 38 years.
- Certificate of Honor of the RAS.
- Certificate of Honor of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
- Laureate of the program "Outstanding Scientists. Candidates and Doctors of Sciences of the RAS" in the nomination "Doctors of Science" (2005).
- Honored Scientist of the Republic of Bashkortostan
Assistant Editor of scientific journal “Letters on Materials”. Member of the doctoral dissertation council of IMSP RAS.
The author of over 150 published works, 1 monograph, 1 textbooks for students, three PhDs are defended under his supervision. Member of the Russian National Committee of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (elected 2017).
Specialist in the field of physics of strength and plasticity of materials, theory of crystal structure defects, mechanisms of formation of the nanomaterials, structure and properties of nanostructured materials.
Area of scientific interests:
strength and plasticity of materials, crystal structure defects, nanocrystals, ultrasonic processing of materials, ultrasonic welding of metals, grain boundaries in metals, molecular dynamics simulation
1981 - 1985 - Trainee Research, Junior Researcher, Department of Physics and Mathematics of the Bashkir Branch of the USSR Academy of Sciences
1985 - 1986 - Engineer, Ufa Petroleum University
1986 - 2003 - Junior Researcher, Researcher, Senior Researcher, Institute for Metals Superplasticity Problems of RAS
2003 - 2005 - Professor of the Department of Physics, Ufa State Aviation Technical University
2005 - 2007 - Leading Researcher, Deputy Scientific Director of the Institute for Physics of Advanced Materials of the Scientific Research Department of the Ufa State Aviation Technical University
2007 - present - Deputy Scientific Director, Institute Metals Superplasticity Problems of RAS
1999 - 2003, 2007 - 2008 - Professor, Ufa State Aviation Technical University
2009 - 2017 - Professor, Department of Physics and Technology of Nanomaterials, Bashkir State University
1. Samigullina A.A., Nazarov A.A., Mulyukov R.R., Tsarenko Yu.V., Rubanik V.V. Effect of ultrasonic treatment on the strength and ductility of bulk nanostructured nickel processed by equal-channel angular pressing. Reviews on Advanced Materials Science. 2014. V. 39. P. 14-34.
2. Nazarov A.A. Disclinations in bulk nanostructured materials: their origin, relaxation and role in material properties. Advances in Natural Sciences: Nanoscience and nanotechnology. 2013. V. 4. No. 3. Art. 033002
3. Bachurin D.V., Nazarov A.A., Weissmüller J. Grain rotation by dislocation climb in a finite-size grain boundary. Acta Materialia. 2012. V. 60. P. 7064-7077.
4. Zhou K., Nazarov A.A., Wu M.S. Competing relaxation mechanisms in a disclinated nanowire: temperature and size effects. Phys. Rev. Lett. 2007. V.98. P. 035501-1- 035501-4.
5. Nazarov A.A. Kinetics of grain boundary recovery in deformed polycrystals. Interface Science.2000. V. 8. P. 315-322.