Julia A. Baimova
Coordinator of Information Support and Education
Head of Laboratory
Doctor of Science (Physics)
Professor of RAS
Тel.: +7 (347) 223-00-15
e-library: Баимова Юлия Айдаровна
ResearchGate: Julia Baimova
Publons: Julia A. Baimova
wiki: Баимова Юлия Айдаровна
Working experience - 13 years.
- diploma of the Russian academy of Sciences (2015)
- grattitude of the Head of the Respublic of Bashkortostan (2021)
- certificate of honor of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Russian Federation (2021)
- scholarship of the President of Russian Federation (2015-2017)
Assosiate Editor of "Journal of Micromechanics and Molecular Physics" and "Materials". Editor of the scientific journal Letters on Materials. Member of the Russian National Committee of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (elected 2019). The author of over 150 published works, 1 monograph, 1 textbooks for students.
Area of scientific interests:
Plastic deformation, crystal structure defects, graphene, elastic strain engineering, molecular dynamics, nanomaterials, bulk carbon materials, diamond-like structures, mechanical properties, auxetics.
2008 – 2015 - Reseacher, Institute for Metals Superplasticity Problems of RAS
2012 – 2014 - Research associate, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
2015 – 2017 - Senior researcher, Institute of Metal Physics, Ural Division of RAS
2018 – 2021 - Leading researcher, Institute for Metals Superplasticity Problems, of RAS
2017 – present - Professor, Department of Physics and Technology of Nanomaterials, Institute of Physics and Technology, Bashkir State University
2021 – present - Head of Laboratory, Institute for Metals Superplasticity Problems, of RAS
1. J.A. Baimova, S.V. Dmitriev, K. Zhou A.V. Savin. Unidirectional ripples in strained graphene nanoribbons with clamped edges at zero and finite temperatures. Phys. Rev. B. 2012. V. 86. N 3. P. 035427.
2. J.A. Baimova, B. Liu, S.V. Dmitriev, K. Zhou. Mechanical properties and structures of bulk nanomaterials based on carbon nanopolymorph. Physica Status Solidi - Rapid Research Letters. 2014. V. 8. N 4. P. 336-340.
3. J.A. Baimova, B. Liu, S.V. Dmitriev, N. Srikanth, K. Zhou. Mechanical properties of bulk carbon nanostructures: effect of loading and temperature. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 2014. V. 16. P. 19505-19513.
4. L. Kh. Rysaeva, J. A. Baimova, S. V. Dmitriev, D. S. Lisovenko, V. A. Gorodtsov, A.I. Rudskoy. Elastic properties of diamond-like phases based on carbon nanotubes. Diamond and related materials. 2019. V. 97. P. 107411.
5. B.D. Annin, Y.A. Baimova, R.R. Mulyukov, Mechanical properties, stability, and buckling of graphene sheets and carbon nanotubes (review). Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics. 2020. V. 61(5). P. 834–846.