Radik R. Mulyukov
Corresponding member of RAS
Doctor of Science (Physics)
Tel: +7 (347) 223-64-07
Working experience - 45 years.
- Inventor of the USSR (1978).
- Honored Scientist of the Republic of Bashkortostan(2015).
- Russian Federation Government Prize in Science and Technology (2019).
- Salawat Yulayev Award for fruitful and successful activities in the scientific and research field (2020).
Editor-in-chief of the scientific journal “Letters on Materials”. Member of the Editorial boards of the scientific journals "Fundamental Problems of Modern Materials Science", "Physics and Mechanics of Materials", "Multiphase Systems", "Physics and Technology of High Pressure". Chairman of the doctoral dissertation council on the basis of the IASM RAS.
The author of over 300 published works, 5 monographs, 3 textbooks for students, seven PhDs are defended under his supervision.
Member of the Russian National Committee on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (elected 2017). Since 2019 a member of the Presidium of the Russian National Committee on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics.
Specialist in the field of mechanics and physics of nanomaterials; thermophysical properties of metastable systems.
Area of scientific interests:
strength and plasticity, superplasticity, defects of the crystal structure, nanomaterials, ultrafine-grained materials, grain boundaries; fabrication, multilevel structure, physical and mechanical properties of bulk nanostructured metals and alloys.
1974 - an employee of the Department of Physical and Technical Problems of Power Engineering of the Ural Scientific. Center of the USSR Academy of Sciences
1983 - 1985 - Head of the base laboratory of the West Siberian Research Geological Petroleum Institute at USTU-UPI.
1985 - Senior Lecturer at the Department of General Physics, Ufa State Aviation Technical University.
1987 - present - Institute for Metals Superplasticity Problems of the RAS, from a researcher to a director (since 2006).
2004 - present - Professor, Bashkir State University
2007 - present - Head of the Department of Physics and Technology of Nanomaterials, Bashkir State University
2015 - Head of the Department of Physics and Technology of Superplasticity, Ufa State Aviation Technical University
2016 - Corresponding member of RAS
2019 - Head of the Department of Mechanical Engineering Technology in the Oil-Gas Field, Ufa State Petroleum Technical University
1. Samigullina A.A., Nazarov A.A., Mulyukov R.R., Tsarenko Yu.V., Rubanik V.V. Effect of ultrasonic treatment on the strength and ductility of bulk nanostructured nickel processed by equal-channel angular pressing. Reviews on Advanced Materials Science. 2014. V. 39. P. 14-34.
2. Khisamov R.K., Safarov I.M., Mulyukov R.R., Yumaguzin Yu. M., Zubairov L.R., Nazarov K.S. Effect of formation of a nanocrystalline structure on the electron work function and ion-electron emission of nickel. Technical Physics, 2011, 56(11), pp. 1661–1664.
3. Nazarov A.A., Mulyukov R.R. Nanostructured Materials. In: Nanoscience, Engineering and Technology Handbook, Eds. W. Goddard, D. Brenner, S. Lyshevski, G. Iafrate. CRC Press, USA, 2003, Ch. 22, P. 22-1-22-41.
4. Mulyukov R.R., Yumaguzin Yu.M., Ivchenko V.A., Zubairov L.R. Field emission from submicron-grained tungsten. JETP Letters, 2000, 72(5), pp. 257–259.
5. Valiev R.Z., Korznikov A.V., Mulyukov R.R. Structure and properties of ultrafine-grained materials produced by severe plastic deformation. Mater. Sci. Eng. 1993. V. A168. P. 141‑148.